KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 5
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars
Part 5: Maximum SPL – Giving this Value Meaning
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21
we will address the broadband test stimulus used in rating SPLmax, calibration and long-term testing.
- Date: Wednesday, 20th May 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (Central European Time)
- Relationship between SPLmax and the rated stimulus
- Characteristics describing the stimulus properties
- Kurtosis – a powerful alternative for the crest factor
- Calibration of the input channel in active audio devices
- Practical demonstration
- Questions and Discussion
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.